Thursday, May 07, 2009
Oh well,
I guess I should be responsible and update something.
Had maths test today. Won't comment too much about it but the only thing I can say is it's definitely going to be much better than the previous one.
And I just realised that I'm sort of becoming lazier these days, cause I'm not really studying as much as before for all these timed tests or sudden quizzes. I guess it's a matter of priority nowadays- with H3 and other stuffs like gp and econs to catch up with. I think it's well, I'm at that stage AGAIN- too much things to do, and too much time. So in economic terms, it may lead to inefficient allocation of resources. That's someting quite detrimental in the long run.
Oh well, but what can I really do about it?
With the BIG A coming, it's definitely time to make a change.
I have just sorted out my thoughts and I shall remain logical and rational.
I guess I should be responsible and update something.
Had maths test today. Won't comment too much about it but the only thing I can say is it's definitely going to be much better than the previous one.
And I just realised that I'm sort of becoming lazier these days, cause I'm not really studying as much as before for all these timed tests or sudden quizzes. I guess it's a matter of priority nowadays- with H3 and other stuffs like gp and econs to catch up with. I think it's well, I'm at that stage AGAIN- too much things to do, and too much time. So in economic terms, it may lead to inefficient allocation of resources. That's someting quite detrimental in the long run.
Oh well, but what can I really do about it?
With the BIG A coming, it's definitely time to make a change.
I have just sorted out my thoughts and I shall remain logical and rational.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.